Our NEW!Therapeutic regimen is formulated integrating three of Traditional Chinese Medicine’s external treatments, i.e. Chinese Herb Soaking Therapy (CHST), Medicinal Cupping Therapy (MCT) and Acupoint Applying Therapy (AAT). Using ‘Medicinal Skin Feeding™’ (Transdermal drug delivery), it warms and activates the meridian, promotes the flow of Qi, regulates blood circulation, relieves muscle spasm, reduces swell and pain. Treating Rheumatic pain, regulates blood circulation, improves immunity, reduces fatigue and relieves mental stress.
Indications• Acute or chronic pain (New or old injuries involving hand, wrist, elbow, foot, ankle or knee)
• Arthritis (Osteoarthritis, Rheumatic Arthritis, Gout)
• Shoulder or neck muscle tension
• Hypertension, Insomnia, fatigue, mental stress
- 1. Direct apply problematic area, deals with various type of symptoms or long terms problem.
- 2. Safe and reliable treatment. With long history of clinical experience, proven effectiveness, no side effects as the medicine is absorbs thru skin, not passing thru stomach and liver.
- 3. Painless and non-invasive on body. Suitable for all age group.
Chinese Herb Soaking Therapy stimulates acupoints and meridians, uses heat to expand localized blood vessels, increases permeability of blood vessels, and enhances absorption of the herbal medicine into the skin and blood vessels.
Medicinal Cupping Therapy acts on 3 principles.
1) Creates tension for the nerves, muscles and veins under the skin and regulates their function and improves blood circulation.
2) Damages some of the capillaries, releasing red blood cells hence boosting immunity.
3) Increases permeability of the blood vessels which improves the absorption of the herbal medicine.
Acupoint Applying Therapy
- stimulates the acupoint improves Qi flow and regulates organ functions. At the same time, the herbal medicine is absorbed by the skin into the blood, through the blood to the entire body.
- The above-mentioned treatment methods not only have its medicinal value, it also stimulates the acupoint, regulates Qi and blood flow, balances organ functions, and improves body condition so as to cure illnesses.
Chinese Herb Soaking Therapy (CHST)
1. Add hot water to selected Chinese Herbal Prescription, keep temperature constant at 40oC
2. Soak for 20-30 minutes
3. Clean thoroughly
4. Repeat treatment 2-3 times a week
Medicinal Cupping Therapy (MCT)
1. Choose a most suited body posture exposing area for treatment
2. Spray medication onto area
3. Apply cupping for 5-10 minutes
4. Remove bamboo cups, clean thoroughly
5. Repeat treatment 2-3 times a week
Acupoint Applying Therapy (AAT)
1. Disinfect area with 75% alcohol
2. Apply medicinal paste to acupoint or area of treatment.
3. Remove paste after 12 hours. Clean thoroughly
4. Repeat treatment 2-3 times a week
1. Above-mentioned treatment methods are not advised for patients with open wounds or severe infection.
2. Treatments on waist and tummy areas are strictly prohibited for pregnant women.
3. Hypertension, asthma and heart disease patients should keep their Chinese Herb Soaking Therapy treatment time to within 15 minutes
4. If an allergy occurs, cease treatment immediately
Disclaimer: Whilst we take care to ensure the accuracy of the content, we assume no legal liability for and do not warrant that the information contained herein is accurate or complete. The information contained herein is not intended and/or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always ask your physician and/or qualified health professional about any concerning your individual health. Nothing contained herein is intended for medical diagnoses and/or treatment purposes.
Rheumatic pain treatment
healthy herbal pain treatment soaking TCM
← Older Post Newer Post →